Friday, October 10, 2008

Tired.....

aiks.. This morning woke up at 4.30am. Then go pee, poo and take shower. Then go downstairs online for while, Chat with Alex lo.. Then around 5am start go out from house. Go McDonald 1st. Drink coffee and Big Breakfast with 2 hash brown. Then around 5.40am move out from McDonald. Drive car heading to ayertawar. Go Kampung Merbau aircond chicken farm take ICE. Then go Toko Pecah Chicken Farm do chicken medicine lo.. Finish around 10am

Then my dad ask me go Kampung Merbau Air COnd chicken farm fix chicken feed lo.. around 11am, suddenly my dad called me lo.. mention his car (jeep) was stuck at mud. So ask me go pull lo.. After pull back to fix the chicken feed again.

Around 1pm, I go home for lunch. So sad, the dishes not nice. huhuh... no mood to see IT. Just eat 2 prawan .. haha.. After that , sit at office doing account lo.. Quite confusing la.. Until 4pm. Go take shower and drive to Manjung lo....

No comments: