Sunday, October 12, 2008

Open House (Pasir Putih)

This early morning (1am), suddenly my mcd friend message me. want go to Open house or not at Ipoh? Manager house.. his nickname is AP. I said no problem. Give me 10minute. I go take shower lo...

Reach Mcdonald around 1.15am. Then fetch Hakim and Azidi haha... straight go to Ipoh, Then Hakim used my phone to call manager. dono which manager he called. ask where are they now??? Got 2.. 1 name is Hakimie and another one name Azhar. Hakimie drive Myvi and Azhar drive Waja. So totally got 3 car lo....

Drive damn fast. all traffice light i go thru. never see red or green. About reach Kampung Jering called again. They said at Beruas, wtf.. reach beruas also didnt see there.. they also drive Fast. Reach Sri Iskandar and saw them lo...

Then drive with them lo.. just follow.. all traffic light also go thru. reach Pasir Putih there.. suddenly got road block.. OMG.../ I been stop by a policemen. Ask me take IC and Lesen. And my friend IC too.... so the manager wait at infront there lo.... Think my face look go bad. Like gangster... haha... Then dono he call to where.. check my record.. haha... Then he praise me.. I`m good boy. No record.. haha... But he copy my IC No, Name, Address and Car Plat no.. who care... as longer no summon.. haha..

Then continue drive again.. This time I go to Ipoh I think less than half and hour.. drive about 170km/h when after the manager car. Then when follow manager time I drive 120-140km/h.

Reach AP house around 1.40am. Then start eat lo.. This time eat Laksa and Curry Mee and some cookies.. Then go back around 3.30am. When back time I drive very slow.. haha... Reach Manjung Mcdonald Around 4.20am. Go mcdonald take some straw to chew.. haha... Reach home about 4.30am. and start blogging.. hehe





No comments: