Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CAR

This morning I follow my mum go back AyerTawar around 8am lo.. Then reach ayertawar go Taman Dinding eat Nasi Lemak + Ayam Rendang + Telur Mata lo.. Drink Milo O ICe.. Forget how much already. After eat sit at office doing nothing lo.. Play computer game and watch movies.

Then got 1 guy come to take chicken medicine.. from Ayer Tawar farm one.. Help to record some Chicken medicine record lo.. After that go eat again.. Then many people call to office. I answer all.. Because that day office dont have people. My cousin brother dono mana pergi. My Uncle dont busy at what.. also not came.. Then the clerk I also dono why didnt come. This morning she dont come ,I understand due heavy raining. But afternoon I dono why la....

Then my dad paid me salary RM300.. I quickly go to the workshop see my car.. Around 1pm la.. The taukey said havent finish.. need polish and this and that la... Lazy to story. He ask me came at around 4pm lo.. At 4pm I walk to the workshop again and take the car lo.. Paid them RM230.. wah.. my heart so pain (sakit hati) lo.. Then do kerja gila again. drive different way.. hehe...

Go back and fetch my youngest brother go eat KFC lo.. then the stupid maid.. bring 2 pail of durian and put behind my car.. Go eat KFC use free coupon and some 25% voucher.. hehe.. After eat, I drive to Maybank at Manjung. Want to do ATM card.. Dono which hantu curi my card... That day cant do because the worker said to late.. Need to call to Cheras branch and wait for the fax this and that lo.. Ask me came back again tomorrow morning. At last drive back lo.... online and sleep .. dot dot dot...

No comments: