Wednesday, May 28, 2008

KL Trip 28 May 2008

This morning I wake up at 0530. Waiting my dad give me money go KL.. While waiting, so ma online and watch series lo.. aiks.. wait until 0700. He wake up with my 2 brother. 1 going to work and another 1 go to school. huh... I late already. I promise my friend go Kampung Jering fetch him around 0600. What to do? My dad bangun lambat... haha

Conversation with my DAD

Inside House
Dad: go where?
dsloong: go KL.
Dad: How u go?
dsloong: Driving.
Dad: With who?
dsloong: Kampung Jering friend.
Dad: ok..
dsloong: give me money.
Dad: ok..(go take his wallet and grab RM300)

Outside House
Dad: (He walk go out and check the car tyre) Later go Isi angin. Because infront not enough pressure.
dsloong: Ok.
Dad: Drive slowly..
dsloong: yelah..... (sien already listen this word)

then i drive go out lo........

Reach Kampung Jering and call Chin Long (fishy).

dsloong: (grab the phone and call fishy) Hello
fishy : yeah...
dsloong: faster go out lo.. Late already
fishy: I already at outside.
dsloong: ok.. faster la..
fishy: ok la..

0745- Journey start. from Kampung Jering.

dsloong: oi.. u know isi minyak a?
fishy: know gua..
dsloong: gua.. r u sure?
fishy: can la.. apasal?
dsloong: my dad said infront tyre not enough pressure. later u tolong pump.
fishy: ok la.. ei.. u eat already?
dsloong: havent. why?
fishy: o.. if havent go infront my kampung there eat Nasi Lemak. u know there right?
dsloong: yeah.. but didnt open. If not I eat 1st then go fetch u.. haha
fishy: neiwasa. like tat la.. I still dont believe.
dsloong: dont believe . suak la.. (drive go out). u see la.. really no open. believe?
fishy: yeah yeah yeah.

So ma I drive find petrol station. At last found it. Dono what place is that. Damn the thing spoil. Cannot pump. Then I drive again. Heading to Tapah toll. Drive drive drive..... and look for petrol station. While driving, at traffic light there.. fishy ask me see something.. U see police car keluar asap.. oic.. On the way to Tapah, I saw a Petrol station at Kg Gajah. Ma drive in lo.. Then fishy go down and pump. 4 tyre. Then suddenly my mum call me.

Mum: hello
dsloong: a...... wat?
Mum: the car u drive to where?
dsloong: to KL
Mum: wah.. u so berani drive to kl.
dsloong: why not? dad also said ok wor.
Mum: go KL also never infront me
dsloong: Dad know wah... u still sleeping.. also last minute plan.
Mum: huh.. drive slowly la...
dsloong: yelah yelah
Mum: know how to said nia.. saman later who going to paid
dsloong: (silent) erm.... cincai la. (off the phone)

then continue my journey.. reach Tapah already. kinda boring. so ma talk to fishy lo.. on the way to KL. I tell fishy..

dsloong: ei.. I saw alot corpse (animal one. not human) hehe.. die at road
fishy: izzit?
dsloong: yealah.. u didnt saw meh. I alway drive and walk my eye look down one.
fishy: oic

dsloong: ei . want fool people?
fishy: who?
dsloong: er... yvonne lo.
fishy: ok
dsloong: (grab the phone and call her 012504XXXX) du du.. du du... du du..
yvonne: hello (sound like just wake up from sleep)
dsloong: oi.. wake up already?
yvonne: yeah.. why?
dsloong: around 10 minute will arrived ur place
yvonne: haiz (sound like she shock) I havent finish packing leh.. fishy said 0600 start journey
dsloong: aiya.. suddenly change plan ma.. dont believe ask fishy (pass the phone to fishy and set to loudspeaker)
fishy: hello..
yvonne: oi.. dsloong said thing is true a?
fishy: yealah.. (pass the phone to dsloong)
fishy and dsloong: (laughing) heheh hahaha ngek ngek..
dsloong: u faster la.. u know me la.. I cannot wait for people one.
yvonne: ok la...
dsloong : frankly tell u la........ we tipu u one.. haha
yvonne: huh.. u very mean meh.. make me shock nia.. where r u now?
dsloong: just reach Tapah road.
yvonne: ok la..
dsloong: bye
yvonne: bye lo... (off the phone)

wakakakak. me and fishy laugh.. so funny. Reach Tapah Tol around 0820. Ma take ticket. This is my 1st time take the ticket by my own. hehe Then talk to fishy again

dsloong: oi.. u hungry or not?
fishy: kinda la..
dsloong: want eat?
fishy: ok.. eat where?
dsloong: at Tapah there la.. (inside toll one)
fishy: there more expensive leh..
dsloong: huh.. abit nia la.. so stingy for what? (drive go in)

Then me and fishy go down... and look for food. There got alot stall

dsloong: ei ,, u want eat here r?
fishy: why?
dsloong: we go other place.. eat at cafe.
fishy: cincai u la..
(dsloong and fishy walk around..)
dsloong: damn.. havent open yet.. we walk back to stall there la..
fishy: ok..
dsloong: while walking. I tell fishy. this stall chicken rice not nice, dont eat. ei u want eat what?
fishy: u eat wat ma I eat wat lo...
dsloong: (walk to a stall and look the food) ei.. I think i eat this. fried rice
fishy: ok.
Mamak: yeah.. nak makan apa?
dsloong: bagi saya nasi. telur and ayam
Mamak: itu saje ke?
dsloong: yeah....
Mamak: encik ni nak apa?
fishy: sama mcm dia...
Mamak: ok
fishy: neiwasa.. my chicken meat so small nia.. u wan bigger.
dsloong: haha... berapa bos?
cashier: sume RM11
dsloong: (go to wallet and grab rm100) nah..
cashier: ada duit kecil x?
dsloong: tak ada a.. (actually got) fishy, u got money? paid 1st
fishy: ok..

After paid we find place to sit. and go to another stall buy drink. Buy Air Longan. Ma eat eat.. fishy eat so slow.. so ma i walk 1st lo.. 1st go to the shop buy chewing gum and mineral water. Then go to toilet. After that go buy fruit to eat. got one fruit. dono call what name. damn expensive. 2 for rm9. After buy I walk to fishy. Saw fishy wait me at outside.. Thinking to fool him again. But cant. because he realise me inside car already. U all want to know what I going to do? drive to petrol station and call him. ask him walk to there. hehe.. so ma he walk here... talk to him already

dsloong: oi.. u know check water r?
fishy: dono leh.. why?
dsloong: still want to ask why... check la.. mana tau later engine keluar asap like the police car just now.
fishy: ok . u go open
dsloong: ok.. (open)
fishy: oi.. u come here.. how to open?
dsloong: let me try. u go there pull the thing
fishy: ok
dsloong: (open it) u see.. i can open. how come u cant? didnt eat rice is it? (read in fuchow)
fishy: so many thing.. see which one?
dsloong: i also dono la..
fishy: aiya.. not need check la.. we not so lucky gue..
dsloong: ok lo (close infront bonnet)

we start our journey at around 0900. Drive drive drive. speed..around 140km/h - 160km/h. hehe.. suddenly I saw police traffic sit there take photo. huh.. ma faster break to 100km/h.. Luckly i saw if not sure get 1 more summon.. hehe...

Around 1020 I drive out from tol.. Paid. If not mistake i paid rm18.40. cant remember.. huh.. actually dont know jalan one.. so I call my cousin brother lo (dennis) thought wan ask how to go my house. but he didnt pick up. then I tell fishy. we cincai jalan la.. and follow sign board. walao ei.. got 1 road damn jammed. huh. 1st time I face to this. damn I told fishy. my driving skill damn geng one. this road, sup sup water one la for me.. hehe :P still can chia tua poa . :)
haha.. but I manage to pass this. geng leh.. Then I reach at Jalan Loke Yew. at there I drive wrong direction. damn.. dono how to drive already. drive here and there.. then stop at one traffic light. I open fishy side window . and lambai2 to the next car. Just wan to asked the road. How to go Cheras. He told me like this and that lo bla bla bla.. Then we pass by pudu raya. At here.. I know how to go already. Reach Jalan Hang Tuah. I call Yvonne again

dsloong: hello.
yvonne: where r u all?
dsloong: at puduraya. what time ticket u want to buy?
yvonne: i tought u driving wor.
dsloong: no la.. we bluff u want? what time..
yvonne: aiyo.... cincai u all la.. what time also can la.. around 4pm gue
dsloong: ok.. (off the phone)

Drive again. I reach Bandar Tasik Selatan. fishy, u want go ur place 1st or my place 1st. cincai u la... erm.. I think go to IMU 1st la.. settle yvonne and your thing 1st. Actually fishy go IMU to take his result. damn him. reach KL baru tell me.

1100- reach IMU. Drive into Vista Komanvel Block B. While go in, got a security ask us going for what? I reply find friend. ok. Which block there stay? fishy answer all. forget already what he reply. :P when we reach inside. I go find parking. Then we go down from car. I tell fishy u go to IMU 1st. I go find yvonne. ok?

Then I 3g call yvonne.

dsloong: hello. u guess where am i?
yvonne: dono
dsloong: at ur apartment la..
yvonne: really?
dsloong: dont believe u see la... (show her apartment)
yvonne: haha.. I tought u came by bus..
dsloong: no la.. we tipu u again.. aiya.. go out story to u again la.. which floor?
yvonne: this this ( also forget which floor) haha
dsloong: ok (off)

When reach her apartment (not her apartment, rent one). call her again..

dsloong: I outside la.. faster open the door
yvonne: ok ... (she open after i press bell)
dsloong: why take so long to open the door?
yvonne: i looking for the keys la
dsloong: (walk go in) wah.. ur apartment so messy and dirty.
yvonne: just clean la
dsloong: ur house got muslim
yvonne: no la. why?
dsloong: because I saw Jawi writing at door there. while i walking..
yvonne: o.. maybe last time one..
dsloong: (saw a monitor) this monitor who one?
yvonne: ex rental. all the thing at here they give to us
dsloong: ic.. (walk around lo)
yvonne: where is fishy?
dsloong: he go take his result at IMU lo..
yvonne: ic. ei u know how to put curtain pin?
dsloong: dono la.. anak orang kaya.. where got do this? haha
yvonne: very easy one la.. come i teach u
dsloong: dono la.. u do ownself la..
yvonne: so easy also dono do.. (she put on her self) ei.. this one dono, u know put on the curtain.
dsloong: this one i think i know gue... came i try..
yvonne: oi.. do slowly la.. don koyak my curtain k..
dsloong: wah.. help u also complain. I tell u ar... at home this all thing my maid do one..
yvonne: yealah...
dsloong: (walk go out from her room) (saw a cute selipar and wear it)
yvonne: oi.. why u wear this slipper?
dsloong: urs one meh?
yvonne: no la.. so cute.. come i take pic for u
dsloong: (pose)
yvonne: done..
dsloong: send to me so I can upload to my blog
yvonne: so hiew..
yvonne: haha


fishy call me and ask when am I. I told him at yvonne new apartment lo.. he came lo.. and wait for while. he told me later need go IMU around 1600 becoz havent out the result. Yvonne still packing. After finish need to help her take to her old apartment at 3rd floor. Go in.. and wait for her again. Ok. done. Then dennis call me

dennis: where r u now?
dsloong: at IMU la.. apasal?
dennis: I saw ur miscal ma..
dsloong: nothing already..ei where r u now?
dennis: at KL
dsloong: I tought u balik yesterday.
dennis: no la..
dsloong: when u go back ayertawar"?
dennis: later
dsloong: can help r?
dennis: help wat?
dsloong: come to my cheras house, help me bring back my PC to ayertawar
dennis: what time?
dsloong: i think around 1300 will reach my house.
dennis: ok

oK..now start my journey go to cheras. Reach cheras before 1300. and start our work.

yvonne: wahlao. this is room or kandang babi?
fishy: kandang babi gue
dsloong: cincai u all la.. help me do work.. i bring u all come here became my kuli,. haha


pack pack pack.. lazy to tell so detail. around 1330 dennis come to my house and take my pc. then i ask her u know how to check the water? he teach me and explain all the car thing. break oil, this and that,



1500: at last done. and we start go having lunch at uncle there.. eat mix rice. yvonne treat. haha.. eat around rm14. After that we go to Mcdonald to sit. because fishy result out at 1600. I meet my ex mcd friend. they still working at there.

dsloong: ei.. apa khabar?
mawi: ok je
hafizi: ok
mawi: lama x jumpa. ko buat apa sekrg?
dsloong: balik kampung. ni datang nak ambil barang. pindah balik
hafizi: datang mcm mana
dsloong: (point my finger to the car)
hafizi: ikut kereta Mitsubishi Triton kan?
dsloong: yup. ei mawi, bagi aku coupon utk cakap big mac chant.
mawi: mana boleh. aku sekrg sdg break
dsloong: hafizi ko plak mcm mana?
hafizi: aku dah nak balik ni. nak masok macam mana?
(few minute, mawi friend came and bring me 7 coupon)
dsloong: thanks you. mawi. ni org baru ke?
mawi: yup.. sekrg ramai org baru.
dsloong: kejap. aku pergi jumpa kawan aku jap, ei
yvonne: yeah
dsloong: u want free big mac?
fishy: how?
dsloong: read the chant. i got 7 here.. my friend just give me.
yvonne: good idea.. give to me . I want practice first.
dsloong: oi , fishy u dont wan to try?
fishy: don wan la
dsloong: no ball..
yvonne: hahaha
dsloong: yvonne, ready?
yvonne: yeah..
dsloong: let go. fishy u stay here.. take care our thing.
yvonne: yeah yeah
fishy: for while la..
dsloong: cincai u la.. my thing not important. only got yvonne laptop..
yvonne: yeah wor.. my laptop u can said like this la..
dsloong: wait, i go find my friend 1st.
yvonne: ok
dsloong: ei.. mawi.. aku masok dulu baca big mac.
(inside Mcdonald)
dsloong: ei misya.. nak baca chant.
misya: jap erk.. Teck hin.. ada org nak baca chant
teckhin: ok.. tunggu tunggu. ei.. u again. how r u?
dsloong: ok la.. want to read.
teckhin: ei dont forget my java programming book still at u there
dsloong: yeah wor.. sorry.. forget to bring.
teckhin: ready..
dsloong: yup. yvonne. u read 1st la
yvonne: dont wan.. u la..
dsloong: ok lo...
teckhin: ready 1 2 3
dsloong: 2 all beef patties, special saucem lettuce, cheese , pickles, onions on the sesame seed bun
teckhin: 2 second. so geng

me and yvonne read. and manage to get 7 big mac. wah.. we straight take the big mac,.. i didnt realise teckhin tell me the voucher finish. my take now.. what to do? 7 big mac. how to eat? so ma call hsloke want to eat or not? he said don wan.. lazy to go.. Then got 1 couple. got the coupon, so I talk with them.. ei u give me ur voucher , I give u free big mac. deal?. They said ok.. 6 big mac to go. So i called Jenan

dsloong: ei Jenan where r u?
jenan: IMU. why?
dsloong: wait (pass the phone to yvonne)
yvonne: jenan r,, u want eat big mac?
jenan: ok.. where?
yvonne: later we go IMU find u.. ok?
jenan: what time?
yvonne: before 1600.ok r?
jenan: lazy leh
yvonne: u want or not? dont wan suak..
jenan: ok la.. u reach here.. call me..
yvonne: ok (stop)

Okay. Start my journey to IMU at 1350. take 10 minute to go there.. very near one. I park my car at the Vista Komanvel Block B again. same parking. start again our conversation.

dsloong: fishy , u go IMU take result. me and yvonne go paktor 1st. ok? dont jealous k.
fishy: wont la..
yvonne: huh. ei. dsl go call jenan
dsloong: u don how to call r? alway use my credit.
yvonne: aiya. u use postpaid.
dsloong: jenan we at downstair. nearby swimming pool
jenan: ok
dsloong: faster.. we bring ur big mac. special deliverly. need extra charge rm5 can r?
jenan: lancau.. and off d phone
dsloong: wah.. so alim also can said that word r.. jenan down already
jenan: oi..
dsloong: here ur big mac.
jenan: mana fishy?
dsloong: he go take result

then yvonne and jenan talk. u all know r? both of them talk dulai one.. haha. then someone call yvonne. said want to see masterbed room. so yvonne said ok.. u come here.. i bring both of u go view.. 2 also lenglui.. haha.. masterbed room? erm.. masturbate room? hehe :D both of them come.. and we go to yvonne apartment again. bla bla bla... finish view, we go down find fishy. fishy at car there.. at there i call my friend again keachen (jane)

dsloong: hello
jane: hello
dsloong: where r u?
jane: subang house. why?
dsloong: ask u go out yumcha la..
jane: today i lazy la.. next time la.. where r u?
dsloong: at IMU. wan go back ayertawar already. u want to follow r?
jane: don wan la
dsloong: u really don wan go out with me r?
jane: don wan lo..
dsloong: ok lo.. go back treat u eat ice kacang
jane: ok lo..
dsloong: k.. bye
jane: bye

Ok.. 1830. start our journey go back. follow subang toll. then we drop at sg buloh there take our lunch. yvonne and fishy eat big mac. I dont eat big mac because got cheese. forget to ask them do 1 without cheese. I eat nasi goreng ayam and coke. cost rm5. cheap or not? After eat i go take shower at sg buloh there.. free one? lucky i got bring my body shampoo and towel. while towel takeshi call me.

dsloong: hello
takeshi: where r u?
dsloong: sg buloh tol. take shower. why?
takeshi: o nothing la, tought want to ask u go for dinner
dsloong: sorry la.. next time k
takeshi: ok lo.. bye
dsloong: bye

After finish I shower, i go find fishy and yvonne. They inside dunkin donut. to buy donut lo.. haha.. after that we go to burger king eat onion ring and sundae cake. 2000 we start our journey balik kampung at ayertawar. Almost reach bidor, i call my dad follow which way. bidor or Tapah. he ask me follow bidor. so ma follow bidor lo. this time rm17.70. cheaper abit than this morning one.






2100: out from bidor. actually want follow teluk intan go back one. but dono why drive until to tapah.. damn.. so what to do. ma follow tapah balik lo. at Tapah there. salah jalan again. stupid sign board,, almost sampai teluk intan. still got 55km la.. then u turn back and follow kg gajah back. yvonne father a.. very annoying one.. keep call her.. sampai already or not.. haha :P. before reach ayertawar dono wat place got road block. huhuh.. faster i break down.. lucky I pass. if not got summon again.. haha..

we reach ayertawar at 2300 and go to ayertawar eat mee. not nice one., This time i treat one, i order mee udang and yvonne order laksa.. and 4 lengteh.. all eat rm8.20. then around 2330 I send yvonne go back. me and fishy plan again to play her again. she go down from the car and said wan ask her mum to open the door. (she go down). then i faster drive away. her laptop and bag still inside my car, and i told fishy faster switch off the phone. When we switch on the phone , both of us got 2 miscal. then at last she manage to call fishy. Fishy told me, she sound look angry. We lie her again. said I hantar fishy back kampung jering 1st. in fact , i going to taman dinding take my thing.

After take my thing, we go to yvonne house.. she walk out like big sister full of anger.. hehe.. she order us. take this and that. said lazy to go out.. After settle yvonne thing, i send fishy balik lo... at 0100 i reach my house at manjung.. huh.. need move all my thing.. after settle already 0300. online and watch drama.. then sleep until tomorrow.. wake up also 1400. the next day.


That is my journey to KL. full of crap. haha...


┏┓❤❤┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏❤━┓
┃┃❤❤┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃❤━┫
┃❤❤┓┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃❤━┫
❤━❤┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗❤━┛

No comments: