Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Day at KL

3.00pm - from Ayer Tawar. Follow my cousin car lo...
5.30pm - reach KL. my cousin house at Damansara Utama. on they way to KL heavy rain lo.....

then stay at the house until 7pm plus lo.. Go out buy cake at Secret Recipe . Then he send me to Kelana Jaya LRT.
from kelana jaya I take PUTRA LINE to Majlis Jamek. Then from Majlis Jamek I transit to STARLINE to PWTC. walk around at THE MALL. Then go watson and buy chewing gum.Meet my friend at there.. After that, I take STARLINE to sungai besi meet my friend lo... His name is Azzam. then we go take dinner at Sg Besi there. Eat Nasi Goreng Patrik + TomYam Campur + Telur Dadar and Limau Ice. After eat I take STARLINE and go to Sri Petaling. Fishy house. sleep at his house lo.... aiks.. his house so boring.. Internet COnnection so slow.. hehe.. Somemore a.. I dono how fishy going to study. all his housemate at outsie play DOTA. so noisy.. he still can tahan..

At fishy house, he treat me so badly.. asked me sleep at SOFA.. uwawawa...........



Fishy sleeping Pose

No comments: