Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today...

MORNING

This morning I nearby have accident. Luckily didn't langgar that auntie. Very BODOH one... Cycle bicycle without see road. Just across like that nia.. Luckily I mati BREAK. If not she sure KO. God Want to See U.

The story like that la...
I drive out from my ayertawar house. Going to Pekan AyerTawar eat breakfast lo.. Ma turn left lo.. Then that auntie cycle from left lo.. That time I just see right side. Becoz one way nia. Who so stupid see 2 side... Cibai one.. That auntie. See her face also want to hentam her.. Keep looking at me.. like behsong nia.... bla bla bla............

AFTERNOON
Then this afternoon I work as clerk lo... Became my cousin assistant. hehe... Write down the chicken medicine. Record la... Then transfer and arrange the chicken medicine and another one.. dono call what thing. To warm the chicks one...

No comments: