Saturday, June 28, 2008

SMS with LCY

This afternoon I sms with LCY at workshop lo.. See my cousin and Indonesian worker change lorry tyre.

dsloong : Jenan bday party tomorrow. At his hse. 7pm. Can come?
LCY : I'm at jb o cant go lo
dsloong : Then fly back and go lo.

LCY : U siao ah..don wan la very tired i jux bac from china den go jb very tired lo
dsloong : Go china? Became china mui? Also no inform me. Want ask u buy me coke, keychain and poscard.

dsloong : Go there for what? Training became prostitute and back to ayertawar? Haha. Just kidding
LCY : Not funny lo..don wan chat wif me..i go ther do plastic surgery

dsloong : Aiyo. Cheaper is it? Sure cacat one. Do which part? Make boo became big? Haha.
LCY : Next time mar come c got big mar lo..don wan chat wif u on de bus now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be
acquainted with afterward you can write or else it is difficult to write.


Also visit my web-site :: roasted coffee beans