Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Last Day In KL

Today is my last day in KL. Time go so faxt. already 1 week at KL.
This morning I wake at 8am. Then Dennis call me around 9am, ask me wait him at LRT Kelana Jaya at KL.

so cincai shower la.. Then take LRT. and reach KELANA JAYA around 1020am. Omg.. I late already. Then I go to 7-eleven to buy bread and drink., Coz havent breakfast ma...
piew.. he not angry at all..

After that , he said want balik rumah take his thing lo..

Dennis: u breakfast already?
dsloong: havent la
dennis: u want eat nice food or cincai food?
dsloong: of course nice la..
dennis: i bring u go eat roti canai. very nice. the dal also nice.
dsloong: cincai la
dennis: u got enoght money?
dsloong: rm8 enough or not?
dennis: later u cincai eat , I think not enought (he grab his wallet and take rm10 note)

Then he drop me at Kayu Nasi Kandar. I order

2 TELUR 1/2 MASAK - RM1.60
ROTI TELUR/BAWANG -RM2.00
ROTI CANAI - RM1.00
ROTI PLANTA - RM1.50
LIMAU ICE AND MILO O ICE - RM3.60

the waiter at there also suprise I can eat so much.. hehe.. after finish eat , dennis havent came. so i walk around lo.. see got anything to eat or drink. Then i drop by at Pharmacy buy drink. Rhino cooler.





No comments: