Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mesatian 2004 Gathering

Event : MESAT 2004 GATHERING
Date : 11 JUNE 2009
Time : 1300
Place : KFC AYER TAWAR

hurm,... send sms to 31 people.. But only 17 people reply.



Chang LiPing: Chang here. Not coming. sori~a gt things 2 do

Hazirah: DSL. ni hazirah. sy dtg tau.

Farid: I will came 2day.

Jenan: Not going. can't make it!

Uma: I cnt fren. Im at college. Anyhw, sd my regards 2 ever1. mz u guys. al of u must miz me k..!! Tc al :-)

Jay Win: can't go la.. working..

Hadi: ok. nnt aku dtg.. maaf lambat bls.

Yusri: sape ni??

Hoong Chew Ching: I can't make it. It coz having class at kampar. sorry and enjoy ur days :-)

Shaznas: i not coming.

Kalaiarasan: can't bcoz im working

Koey Huey Ling: Huey Ling here. I counldn't make it. Coz im still in KL. No holiday

Fitri: sori la wei. Ada benda len nk buat: Jst say hai kat semua l. -fit-

Chin Huey Ping: Tomorrow can't go. coz go bck to Pahang. To visit my grandpa with my family. anyway , thanks for the inviation. Have an enjoyable day :-D

Ting Choo Siang: choo siang here, can't join the gathering. Hope u all enjoy the gathering.

Surianti: okay!! sy n zira confirm pg. Tp ni no sape ye?

Rahima: sorry. I cn't join. :-( . Hope all of u enjoy the gathering.


anyway only 13 people coming.
They are :-

dsloong
YunLoi
Chin Long
Alan Chen
Kuan Siong
Iek
Surianti
Hazirah
Farid
Hadi
Yusri
Zarul
Hamdan Isa

take some pic lo.. later upload at here,., coz that time Zarul is cameraman.. hard to contact him to get pic...

No comments: