Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trip to Penang and KL (14 - 18 June 2008)


First Day - Penang


0900 - From my house to Manjung Bus Stop.

0950 - Bus came. So start my journey to Penang.

1010 - Reach Ayer Tawar lo.. To take more passenger. But I still sit alone. Buy 1 ticket got 2 seat

Stupid bus. Keep shake. Make me feel dizzy, because I get last sit.

1130 - Changkat Kruing toll.

1200 - Rest (dono what is that place name) (inside highway also)

1230 - Out from Juru toll. (mean near to Butterworth already) so call my friend lo....

1247 - Reach bus stop at Butterworth

1330 - Go to jetty. Take FERRY from Butterworth to Penang, Paid RM1.20

meet my friend inside ferry.

1350 - Reach Butterworth. Go take his motor and start my journey at Penang.

1400 - Pump Petrol - RM7

1430 - Check in (Hotel Anggerik Lodging) RM60.



After check in. Rest for while then take shower.

1549 - Go eat (somewhere near Batu Ferringhi) beside beach
* Nasi Paprik
* Laksa

* Ice Kacang
* Limau Ice

Ice Kacang

Eat Laksa

After take my lunch, He bring me walk around Batu Feringgi lo.. Take some pic at Beach






1630 - go take Jagung Bakar, Becoz just now before walk to Beach I order 2. Quite nice. But expensive lo.. RM2 per one.
The Jagung got mayonnaise, Manjarin and Salt. After U eat one u still want. hehe... Don’t believe go buy and eat lo.. :D



1730 - On the way to town, in front there got road block. Suddenly, the policemen stop us. Ask my friend for road tax and license. Luckily nothing happen. I ask my friend "why the policemen stop us". He said dono. Then I replied "bcoz ur face look so bad". hehe :D

1748 - Go to my friend house. To take syampoo and other his thing lo.. Rest a while at his house lo..

Boring. nothing to do at my friend house. Got astro. but lazy to watch. hehe :D


1900 – Out from my friend house. Then we go pusing2 Penang lo..

2000 – Hungry already. Then go find something to eat lo. Tonight we eat at Kedai Tomyam Pokok Pisang. We order set A.
* Nasi Putih
* Ikan Bawal 3 Rasa

* Telur Dadar
* Tomyam Campur
* Kailan Ikan Masin
* Air Asam
* Ice Kosong
* Limau Ice

When order time. the waitress got a bit blur.. Becoz we change alot dishes. From Telur goreng to Telur Mata. From Sayur Campur to Kailan Ikan Masin. I think she get mad.. hehe.. At last the result, she bring us 2 pinggan Telur Dadar. Tonight I paid for the dinner. RM41.00


Nice or not?

I eat 2/3 of the dishes


After eat we plan go to QueensBay Mall.

2130 - reach QueensBay Mall. Nothing to do lo.. just walk here and there. Plan go watch movies. But dont have nice movies. Then Around 2300 we go out from the mall. Then pusing Penang again lo..

2330 - back to hotel and sleep lo.. thought want to out eat Mcdonald at 0100. But all TIDOR MATI. cannot wake up.


Second Day - Penang

0830 - Wake up. take shower but didnt brush teeth. dont have toothpaste . forget to buy. lol

0910 - Take breakfast at Nasi Kandar Subaidah at Sungai Dua
* Roti Sardin
* Roti Kosong 2

* Milo O Ice
* Coke

Ordering


Milo O Ice


All I eat one..


0945 - finish eat lo..

0955 - pump petrol at Shell- RM5

1015 - go to Bukit Bendera / PenangHill. Buy ticket first. RM4 for 2 ways. Lazy to wait for the next train 1115. So I suggest check out first and come again lo. Because we must check up before 12pm.



1030 - Reach at Hotel. Pack thing and Check Out lo..


1100 - Reach Penang Hill. So rushing. Because scare train terlepas..

1111 - Door close. We climb in. Then came a security and scold us. WHY CLIMB IN? CANNOT WAKE ke? so long que.

1115 - Inside train already. So crowded. no place to sit. Need stand .. huhu.. Inside the train very hot one.. somemore the smell a..also very good. hehe.. armpit smell. :D


video


1145 - Reach Penang Hill. The weather a bit cold la.. but not as cold as Genting Highland. Take some picture at there lo..

Penang Town view from Penang Hill


1155 - Thinking to take alot inside this David Brown’s Restaurant and Tea Terraces. But at last cancel after see the menu. damn expensive.


1200 - Go to Taman Burung Bellevue , Aviary Garden. Take some picture inside there also.. Pay RM5 to enter the Taman.


This parrot very stupid one. Cannot talk one. Penat I teach It said neiwasa.





With Saiful Inside Bird farm


1220 - Out from Taman Burung. Then walk again.

1235 - Take picture with snake lo.. Damn scare wor, At last my friends challenge me, baru I go take . paid RM10. I thought the snake very cold one.. But not, It was warm. Like human skin.





After take picture with snake. We walk again. Then saw this big Challenge. Must take a try lo.
Erm.. we go for canoe walking lo... 2km from This advertisement.




1300 - Reach Canoe Walking. Paid RM5 to walk lo.. Nothing one. But my friend Gayat.. hehe.. I just walk like usual . I take 8 minute to walk finish lo. because need to wait my friend lo. And infront me some other traveler walk very slow.




video
This uncle a.. chia dua poa at there. said he can finish within 5minute.

After rest for while, we decided to go back lo...

1337 - Go to Stall and buy some drink and food lo..
* Ice Peanut - RM3.50
* Laksa - RM2.50





After eat we walk again.

1440 - Reach at a stall drawing tatoo, Thinking to do also.. Erm... after think for 10minute. I decide to do with my friend. RM20

video





1515 - finish draw lo.. nice or not?



1515 - going back. go wait train lo... at there, got alot of monkey lo...



1530 - train coming. phew got place to sit. so tired and fall into tire dream.


1550 - at down already

1600 - take motor.

1610 - take shower at Bus Stop Sg Nibong lo.. paid rm1

1700 - Go eat at Gelugor lo.. Then find the place to charge my handphone
* Nasi Goreng Kampung - RM3.00
* Air Asam -2 - RM1.60



1730 - While waiting, suddenly Sham sms me. He told me he reach Butterworth. So ma faster eat and go find him at Butterworth lo..

1800 - On Ferry lo.. Take motor to there also. Because I want go back through Penang Bridge later.




1830 - Meet Sham at there. We go drink at somewhere near Butterworth jetty.
* Apple Juice
* Orange Juice

1930 - Going back to Penang Bridge. But my friend blur blur.. Wrong way lo..

1945 - take some picture at Penang Bridge



2010 - back to his house. Because his roommate keep rushing him go back. Take dinner and go for movies. After take shower , rest for while. We go out

2100 - Out from his house with his roommate.

2130 = Arrive Queensbay Mall again. Then walk here and there lo.. Go to cinema watching movies. But don have. actually they want to watch LonKhon II. Thailand horror movies. I watch already. Download one. Faster than Malaysia Cinema.

2213 - Out from the mall. And find place to eat our dinner.

2223 - Take dinner at PakHussin TomYam - All eat RM40
* Ikan 3 Rasa
* Kailan Ikan Masin

* Tom Yam Campur
* Ayam Goreng Kunyit

* Jus Tembikai (1 Jug)

* Nasi Putih



2310 - finish eat lo.. Then Saiful friend name Apek plan go Batu Ferringhi.

2317 - Saiful drop at 7 eleven Air Itam buy Panadol (active fast) because he have headache.

After buy panadol, we go to Batu Ferringhi lo.. Because apek want to buy CD. Cetak Rompak one. That time alot shop already close.. The situation like Petaling Street lo.. But not really crowded.

0015 - After buy the CD, we go to Gurney. Just lepak-lepak at there lo.... Take some picture at there lo.. Not really nice la... Then got chinese salesman asked me about his crystal thing. He asked me put like this nicer or like that. I said both also nice. Becoz I see same one.. No different. Then a bunch of girl come to his stall. Speak Hokkien. Only know how to listen a bit la... They keep bargain price with that salesman. At last the ladies end buy nothing.. Waste the salesman time.



0100 - Saiful friend Apek go back because he was tired lo.. Then left me and Saiful. We go to Padang Kota. Lepak-lepak there lo.. Alot people at there also..
Then I go buy
*Chrysanthemum * Milo O Ice * Keropok * Fruit
Esplanade
The Esplanade separates the Padang from the beach and stretches from the City Hall at one end to a municipal hawker …



0212 - Go look for cc. Because long time didnt online. Then go Sg Dua CC lo..

0300 - Out from cc. Pay RM1.50. dono play how long. My friend Saiful keep rushing me. Becoz he tired. If not I will play until next morning. hehe . pity at him.

0325 - On the way back to Saiful house, I asked him drop me at mamak stall buy mineral water - RM2

0330 - back to his house. Pull out his mattress from his room and sleep at Living Room. That night I don't take shower because very tired, straight sleep.




Third Day - Penang

0700 - Wake up from sleep due so hot. Sweating alot until my Baju also basah. Can said Mimpi Basah lo.. hehe :D using table fan lo.. not celling fan. Then after 10minute I wake up the table fan missing. dono who curi. hehe

0830 - Me and Saiful go out mart buy detergen. Because want to wash my shirt. Then I go beside Chinese Restaurant buy
*Chang Beng Ice (coffee mix tea) - RM1.40
*Loh Mah Kai - RM1.50


0900 - Go back house and take shower.

1000 - Out from the house with Saiful and Apex.

1047 - Go to Hospital Penang because Saiful want to take MC. Because he late go to work. This morning he work at 0600 but wake up at 0800. Apex leave us when we going to Hospital. Dono where he going.

1100 - My mouth behtahan liao.. Go out search food to eat. I buy
* Karipap
* Watermelon

* Nugget

* Asam Jawa

* Mineral Water

all RM6.00

Then take number already. I forget which department he going. The que still long. So Saiful decide go to cafeteria take breakfast.

1145 - eat
* Nasi Briyani
* Drumstick Rempah

* Telur Mata

* Air Asam

* Syrup ice
all RM14.50

After eat, we go back to the Hospital and wait lo.. At last he turn came. I follow him going in. The doctor name is Ling Eng Eng. ugly doctor. somemore very lansi one.. hard to tipu her.
My friend said he stomachaches. keep lausai (diarrhea). The doctor ask him go to another department to take his shit to check. see need to give what medicine.. haha... He went to that department, the nurse give him a bottle. Ask him shit inside there.. eeee.. so geli ... aiks... At last , Saiful told the nurse that he cant shit. I told Saiful if u dont want to shit, later the nurse jolok ur ass with fingers.. hehe

After give the empty bottle to the nurse, the nurse ask him go back to meet Dr Ling Eng Eng. The doctor ask nurse to take his body temperature. But he have normal temperature. Saiful ask Doctor give him MC, but the Doctor dont want give. Because he normal. aiks....

1300 - Out from Hospital Penang. But dont get MC. cibai btol.. wait for 2 hour for nothing. waste my time at there.. U know I can go many place within that hour.

1312 - Reach Prangin Mall Komtar. Very boring place. Nothing at there one. Cant see a branded thing at there.

1350 - Out from Komtar.

1417 - Go to Plaza Gurney. Drink coconut water. RM2.50. also nothing to do lo.. walk here and there. Before we go out from the PlazA, we go to Cold Storage buy a bottle of Lime Juice and Chocolate Brownie. Then eat at outside lo..

1531 - On the way go back home. Unfortunately, we had ACCIDENT. The story is like that la.

READ CAREFULLY
got 1 old ladies age around 50 plus la.. She cross the road. Didnt see left and right like blind women la... When we near to her, Saiful keep horn and shout AUNTIE AUNTIE. That old women dono is deaf or what la.. Cant listen anything lo.. Saiful tried to avoid from kissing her. He drive the motor to left side. But the auntie still walking. And kiss beside her lo. bang pin bong bing pong. The auntie shout. aaaaaaaa..... but EOEOEO no came.. The motor was fall down and infront spoil lo.. I also fall down. I fell so lucky that time. If not sure my IBU JARI KAKI (toe) hilang because the tayar still pusing lo. Luckily my sandal halang it. If not I dono what to do.. I sure lost my temper and that auntie still alive will died also.. :D. 10 minute after the accident, came alot people come ask want to fix motor or not. dono where they get the news . so fast.

The auntie injured at her left chest and leg. Me on my leg . and Saiful on his hand and fingernail.


Motor condition

Saiful hand


See the black color. That is my sandal save my Toe. Next time buy Nike brand. hehe :D


video

Saiful call his friend Apex to come . to fetch me back to his house lo.. He take about half and hour to come. Apex bring me. and Saiful drive alone.

1723 - Saiful call her friend where to get MC. She told him INTAN POLIKLINIK can buy it. Then ma we take motor and go there lo.. borrow Apex motor. Reach there, but the nurse said come back at 7.00pm. Then Apex call Saiful that he want motor go to work.

Saiful ma call his friend who worked together with him borrow her car. Kancil. She said ok. So Saiful bring me go to airport.

1740 - Reach Bayan lepas Airport.

1820 - Saiful go meet her friend to get the car keys. and ask me to drive her car back to Saiful house at Batu Maung. And Saiful drive motor. The car a.. very noisy one... like racing car. make me feel malu to drive that. all people look at me..

1900 - when parking time, I drive wrong way. The road is One Way. Then Saiful take the kancil and reverse lo. park at down there... After that go take shower and start packing. Copy all the picture lo... lucky got Yun Loi pendrive .

1945 - Go Poliklinik Intan again. Buy MC. Damn alot people at there. half of them is Indian worker from India. and some of them same like Saiful go buy MC. becoz lazy to work.. hehe

2000 - I behtahan again.. ma run go find food to eat lo.. I buy
* Sunquick Orange * Nasi Lemak
all RM2.00

2053 - Out from the Poliklinik, Pay RM15 for the MC

2100 - Go to bus stop at Sg Nibong, Buy ticket first. Time 2345. Forget what bus la.. Penang to Kuala Lumpur. RM27

2130 - Go eat again. At Yann Masakan Panas . in Gelugor
* Sup Cendawan
* Telur dadar

* Kailan Ikan Masin
* Ayam Masak Halia

* Ice Kosong 2

* Syrup Limau Ice

* Limau Ice
all RM17.50


2205 - finish eat and pay lo.. RM17.50 . cheap leh..

2220 - Go to Dataran Queensbay lo.. and makan angin at there.. no place to sleep. sit inside the car. After that go sit on the stone. got alot Mickey Mouse at there.. tikus la.. :D

2230 - Saiful friend call. Ask him go fetch her back home from airport.

2315 - Fetch her at airport and send to her house at Tabung Haji. Her friend name Laili.

2338 - After send her back home, Saiful send me to Sg Nibong Bus stop.



Fourth Day - Kuala Lumpur

0000 - Bus arrived. Time to said GOOD BYE PENANG.

That bus siao one.. also can drive until JALAN MATI.

0400 - The bus stop at a place. All people go down makan. But I lazy to go down eat. Becoz Pokai already.. hehe..

0430 - the bus start the journey to KL

0530 - reach Pudu Raya. So I called Takeshi came and fetch me lo... and sleep at his house.

1000 - Wake up . take shower and pack thing. Thinking go back tonight.

1320 - Go to my Taman Connought house. Double check see got something I forgot to take. Wahlao eh.. got so many thing leh.. 2 neck tie, and bla bla bla la... cant mention finish.. too many.. also got CONDOM. hehe this all is YVONNE LOI and FISHY YU fault. potong u all salary..

1330 - go to maybank. Taman Connought, Do back my ATM card lo.. coz last time my wallet kena samun wor.. alsoat that place lo..

1340 - go to UCSI take my student card.

1400 - lunch at Pudu with Takeshi.
* Nasi Putih
* Ayam Masak Kicap
* Serunding Ikan
* Telur
* Limau Ice
* Ice Kosong
all RM5.50

1500 - Go Yan Leong shop. At Pudu also. Buy Contact Lens and Solution. RM45 + RM 13 = RM58. Takeshi paid 1st using his credit card. Bcoz I dont have cash money. Havent ask my mum to bank In.

1540 - Take LRT STARLINE to Bandaraya.

1548 - reach Sogo

1600 - Reach Pertama Complex. because I want see the Deuter backpack design. U all know r.. from RM800 can bargain to RM300 lo.. dono tat bag is ori or fake.

After that, Takeshi told me he want go to KWSP check lo.. I also follow him la.. I check also. I surprise becoz I also got money at KWSP. got around RM600. but cant withdraw lo.. haiz..

After KWSP, we walk yo OCBC. Takeshi want to withdraw money and change address lo....
After that, we walk to Masjid Jamek take STARLINE to HANGTUAH.

1712 - At Time Square. Jalan here and there. Thought want to do spectacles at OPTIC 2000. but all design no nice lo... 2 pair for RM150. cheap or not?

1800 - Lot 10. because I looking for wallet ma.. at there all wallet not nice one.. some more expensive.

1848 - Walk to Pavilion and take a drink at Coffee Bean Shop lo.. Takeshi treat me drink. Bcoz he got voucher. so for 2 drink just cost rm4. hehe.. I knew that. he only treat me if got voucher.


At Pavillion with takeshi


After drink , I told Takeshi I want to find wallet at Pavillion. Then we go find FOSSIL shop. Coz last time I went to Garden found thinking ????to buy that wallet at Fossil shop. Half and hour I walk inside the Fossil shop. and I found 1.. Damn..so expensive RM169. over my budget, but i didnt buy at last. coz that time I rushing back to PUDU

1938 - Rushing to Yan Leong. to take my lens and solution. becoz just now no stock. I order 1st. Somemore the shop close at 2000.

before back to Pavilion I drop by Mcdonald Bukit Bintang buy ICe cream and get free Medium fries. Then baru go back to Pavilion find Takeshi. Meet takeshi at Esprit shop. I ask him , why dont we take a look inside this shop. At last I found a wallet at Esprit. Quite cheap la.. Just RM79.90. Better than Fossil. So I buy lo.. The cashier ask me go Esprit member card or not. Takeshi reply : tak bawa a.. kat rumah.. then the cashier ask again got HSBC credit card or not. Takeshi reply same answer again. If got that card, I will get 10% off.

2055 - Out from Pavillion and start walk to Sungei Wang.

2100 - at Sungei Wang looking for spectacles.

2130 - buy a Spectacles. ZERO X brand. from hongkong. cost rm230. long time didnt do expensive glass.

2144 - go to Mcdonald Sungei Wang for drink and get a free medium fries again. Met my friend. Manager. Name Syariel. Last time know him at Mcd Bukit Bintang. coz I work as part time at there before. during Raya time. only for 10days. I request for free Burger. Few minute later, he bring me a cheese burger. I give to takeshi. because I dont eat cheese.

2215 - Out from Sg Wang.

2230 - reach Citibank at Jalan Ampang because takeshi want to paid his credit card. Quite jam lo..

2300 -go takeshi friend cc, Jamal. But full. then we move to another cc. Also same row la.. At tasik Permasuri. RM1.50.

0000 - meet my LRT friend AZZAM, Eat at Nusantara Tomyam at Bukit Cheras.
* Nasi Goreng Patrik
* Telur dadar
* Kuettiow gorenf (2 pinggan)
* limau ice
* orange juice
* ice kosong - 2
all eat RM16.00. This one funny. Takeshi and Azzam rebut want to treat me makan. But at last Azzam paid it...

After eat go back to Takeshi house lo... take shower and bla bla bla...


Fifth Day - Kuala Lumpur - Perak


0800 - wake up because hot also.. same like Saiful house at Penang. but this one better. hehe

0900 - take shower and go out coz takeshi work at 1000 at cyberjaya

0920 - he drop me at KTM Serdang lo. Paid RM1 . from Serdang to Tasik Selatan

0955 - inside KTM train

1000 - Reach Tasik Selatan station

1005 - Star LRT to Plaza Rakyat RM1.70

1020 - Reach Pudu raya. Buy Kesatuan bus. RM18.70

1030 - Inside Bus

1041 - Bus Jalan

1300 - Reach Medan Gopeng. fall in sleep. dont realise I already at there

1326 - That bus pump diesel at Shell at Ipoh. So go down to buy some snack and water lo.
that time I realise I throw wrong thing. I threw my photo bcoz I thought is my KTM ticket. same size.
Buy Twisties and sour plum drink lo.. rm3.30


This Journey I spend RM900.

at last finish my crap .. hehe

3 comments:

sylvia_ez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Easibook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mizzlina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.